Saturday, July 13, 2013

Little Pink Purse

Next week, people I know will be at Brenda's orphanage.  I am a little teary eyed because in some crazy way it makes me feel closer to her.  We got her a little gift that will be delivered to her.  It was a little pink purse.  I had a hard time thinking what we should put in it.  In reality, I wanted my current family of four to crawl in the purse and go be with her. 

Oh Lord, make to soon!

But since we couldn't fit, we put pens, bracelets, a necklace, a bouncy ball, a notepad and a pair of flip flops.  I hope the zipper holds.  And to top it off, I put in two blow pops.  I don't know if she has ever had gum but I do know how much she loved dum dum suckers.  So, she is really going to love the blow pops.  And we also sent a few pictures and stickers.  Above all the stuff, I hope she knows how much we love her and how crazy we are about her. 

Prayer Request:  There is an important meeting taking place on Monday in Uganda relating to our adoption.  Will you join us in praying that this meeting goes well and it accomplishes its purpose.  Thank you!



post signature

No comments: